Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Essence 2 in 1 eye shadow and Primer Review + Swatches!

Hi Beauties! I'm here with a relatively new Essence product which I bought just weeks back! (finally something new in my stash hehe). They are the Essence 2 in 1 eyeshadow and Primer! I've swatched them already so I can give you some rough idea of what I think of them. They come in 2 shades, namely: 01 Nude Beige & 02 Nude Rose.


This is in 02 Nude Rose


This is 01 Nude Beige

Left is 01 Nude Beige, right is 02 Nude Rose
Left is 01 Nude Beige, right is 02 Nude Rose-- This is the aftermath of scrubbing with soap and water! They just wouldn't come off!!!

Verdict: They are much better than the other mousse kind of eye primers which I have used so far -- Check out my Catrice Prime and Fine post which will be up soon.
These are firstly, super blendable, secondly, super rich and pigmented and lastly, they are waterproof for sure! I've not tested them on my crease yet. (If i do, I will update this post here).
I have purposely went out to purchase this the moment I found out Essence carries a mousse eyelid primer! I'm quite fed up with the one I'm using-- You'll know why soon-- that I have to try all ways to get a cheaper and yet better mousse primer. I'm glad I've found my answer in this. I also prefer this one over the Essence-I love stage eyeshadow primer. Reason is because I realised that liquid products causes more pimples on me-- Even on my eyelids!!!!

OKAY, I think I've said enough, I'll give it a 5/5 rating!
Price: SGD $ 4.90 (Found at local Watsons and Guardian)

Watch out for more Essence reviews coming your way!
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!



1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info
    oliviamaebae onlyfans

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA