Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

Essence Soft Touch Mousse Reviews + Swatches!

Hi Beauties! Today I'm bringing you my first every foundation review! I'm here to review the Essence Soft Touch Mousse! I have the shade 09 Porcelain which is what I like to wear on my skin because it makes me looks fairer than I am. I agree that i should take a darker shade, but the next shade in the range is too dark for me. I'd rather take a lighter shade, that's just me ;)
I bought 2 of the same foundation in the same shade.


Heres a side by side view of how much I've used up my first one... I accidentally dipped once into my 2nd tub because I had thought I bought a different shade and was about to use it too
Below is my before and after look 
* Disclaimer : I did not use any filters in all my pictures*

Before apply any Soft Touch Mousse
After apply Soft Touch Mousse

As you can see, there are some difference in my skin tone. After apply the mousse, I think my skin colour looks much more even and less red. Also, it helps to hide my pores if i used the right application tools. Most of all, I love this mousse because I DO NOT have to powder my face! It dries to a powdery finish and I love this aspect of mousse products! The only negative thing is that because I have combination skin type, it does look dry and patchy some times. This can be avoided with proper preparatory work and right application tools. You can also try setting spray after your makeup ( Which I'm too lazy to do ). I also typically do not have time to add any concealer, so this is practically what I wear on my skin daily ( other than blushers, bronzers and highlighters );
Lastly, be cautious while wearing it under the eyes as it does enhance my fine lines. I use some shimmering face powder over those areas to improve the look under my eyes.

I only put one thin layer as I hate caking up my face. With such an application, I would judge this as a solid medium coverage.

Rating: 4/5
Price: SGD $ 6.90

I hope you find this review helpful. 
XOXO
Be a smart beauty!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DMCA